Noisebridge contains several resources that are at the physical space and in virtual space. These are available to both members and the general public.
 Project Spaces and Resources
- Fab mailing list - All things related to fab tools at Noisebridge, laser cutter, Makerbot, RepRap, CNC mill
- Laser Cutter
- Vinyl cutter
 Computer Servers
- Our Tor server
- Noisebridge-Greet, our general public internet terminal
- Pony, a legendary login and file server
- Zebra, a display unit for the Reverse Engineering Bar
- Donkey, former display unit for the REBar, now asking to be used
- s1, a server for production services related to the space
- Quagga, a development and general use kiosk in the electronics lab
- Kiang, a kiosk/? system built into a tabletop with a touchscreen
- Janky, a janky system, made from whatever was available.
- Horsy, where the audiovisual stuff lives