Meeting Notes 2012 09 25
 Introduction and Names
tom weev, brandon jason, reverend mik keith julie
anonymice was removed from the membership binder as the mice should not have the ability to block consensus of Noisebridge.
 Financial Report
- Funds in bank: ????????
- Noisetor: $125.85 (donate to noisetor)
 Consensus items
Weev mentions Shiksa is written on someone's t-shirt. Proposes to ban the term from Noisebridge. Tom blocks and will discuss afterwards.
 Discussion Items
The door codes were tinkered with. Tom disabled codes that he had made for himself and other codes that were being used by those that were not the original recipient of the code. Something about writing to a file with the codes and communication via email. Is the sewing group still active and when do they meet?
 End of Meeting
- PGP Key Signing could happen now, check the list to see who wants in on the action.
- Return the membership binder to it's rightful location.
- Clean and tidy the meeting notes, then save them to the wiki.
- Send a summary of the meeting notes to the discussion list.
- Enjoy the company of your fellow hacker or robot.
- Discuss any items for which there was not time during the meeting.