Meeting Notes 2010 04 27
Get someone to grab the membership binder now. Get someone to take notes.
 Introduction and Names
- Anyone new to the meeting/space should stand up and say something cool.
- What Noisebridge is about: We make stuff and so can you!
- A brief primer on consensus process: We agree and so should you!
- Noisebridge's 2009 Annual Report is published and ready for all to view!
 Treasurer's Report
Funds in bank:
 Membership Binder
- Read off any names from the binder for the past month.
- Anyone up for join this week should introduce them selves then leave the area in search of gifts for the rest of the group.
 What's Going On at Noisebridge
One short sentence about each of the following:
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (7PM, 2169)
- Python Mondays (6:30 PM, 2169)
- SCoW craft group - Wednesdays at 7PM
- GameDevelopment - Wednesdays at 8PM, back from Berlin and 2010 class is in session
- Shop Friday still plans to come back when the shop is done.
- Sensebridge and the EEG group - Sundays at afternoonish (1-2ish) - come to try brain scanning
- Spacebridge - Sundays at 5PM planning meeting this Sunday to decide
- Knots, Go, and Locks! - Sundays 3PM
 Project Updates
Anti/Surveillance Fashion Show is accepting submissions. Got a garment or accessory that could be used for surveillance, or to baffle surveillance? We want to show it off to the world at Maker Faire, May 22/23. Talk to Rachel McConnell or Jonathan Moore about your project, or if you are interested in getting involved in some other capacity. We also need a stylist, an A/V person (or two), models, and assistance with video processing.
 Consensus items
 Discussion Items
- Is anyone willing to accept checks for membership dues via USPS?
- Earth class mail is one possibility, but needs to be consensed upon.
- Delivery to the PO box is unreliable, one member reports a check for dues being returned because it wasn't deposited in 90 days.
- Fedex account would be nice to get samples from some companies.
- Meredith looking into it.
- The voicepulse account used by the phone at the space has $50 of cash in it and needs to be spent!
- Clever is better.
- Could possibly take it to maker faire.
 End of Meeting
- PGP Key Signing could happen now, check the list to see who wants in on the action.
- Put back the membership binder.
- Save the meeting notes to the wiki.
- Send a copy of the meeting notes to the discussion list.
- Copy the Meeting Notes Template for next week's agenda and update the main wiki page's link to it.
- Enjoy a cocktail with your fellow hacker or robot.