Meeting Notes 2010 03 23
 Introduction and Names
What Noisebridge is about: We make stuff and so can you! A brief primer on consensus process: We agree and so should you!
 Treasurer's Report
Funds in bank: ~$15,800
 Very brief primer on Noisebridge consensus process
 Membership binder
 What's Going On at Noisebridge
One short sentence about each of the following:
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (7PM, 2169)
- Python Mondays (6:30 PM, 2169)
- SCoW craft group - Wednesdays at 7PM
- GameDevelopment - Wednesdays at 8PM, back from Berlin and 2010 class is in session
- Shop Friday still plans to come back when the shop is done.
- Sensebridge and the EEG group - Sundays at afternoonish (1-2ish) - come to try brain scanning
- Spacebridge - Sundays at 5PM planning meeting this Sunday to decide
- Knots, Go, and Locks! - Sundays 3PM
 Project Updates
 2169 Mission
HOT WATER IS NOW OPERATIONAL! WOOOOOT! GARBAGE DISPOSAL IS WORKING! Dishwasher still in development.
 Consensus items
 Discussion Items
 Carly's school ethnography of Noisebridge
What kinds of things people do here and the unique social dynamics and learning about that and sharing it through writing interviews with whoever wants to be involved. Interested in how meetings work socially. Have questions to ask people about how much people initiate or join projects.
The results will be in a paper and presentation. The presentation could be shown at Noisebridge itself at 5MoF.
Nobody objects to Carly recording the rest of this meeting.
 Meredith S.- Yuri's night presence.
Meredith's taking lead on Noisebridge's Yuri's Night presence
Nikolai says a weather balloon with cameras shooting down over the event projected in our booth.
Setting up table and would really like people to bring cool projects different from the stuff at Maker faire materials.
Mini-meeting to help out after the meeting. Ask Meredith to get involved! Tickets
 HELP NEEDED
Amateur carpentry needed to fix shelves above the oven.
Dark room needs plumbing. Unpleasant chemistry is not the best thing to do in the kitchen so we need plumbing in the dark room.