Meeting Notes 2010 01 26
 Preflight Checklist
Please set your cell phones to vibrate.
Go get the membership binder.
Set your seatbacks and tray tables to their full, upright positions.
Remove any personal items from your lap for the first and last hour of the meeting.
No wireless devices of any kind will be allowed for the duration of the meeting.
Start your drinking now.
All passengers must submit to a full body pat-down, concentrating on the torso and thighs, prior to the meeting.
All passenger luggage must be hand inspected at the gate, concentrating on liquids and powders.
 Introduction and Names
 Treasurer's Report
- If you made a donation in 2009 and want a receipt for tax purposes, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, mailing address, the item or amount donated (and if money, the method), and the date of the donation.
Amount in bank:
Accounts receivable: $X
 Very brief primer on Noisebridge consensus process
There is a consensus process. Ask three people what they think the consensus process is and that's the consensus process. This procedure is intended to get new members to talk to people so we can get to know one another.
 Agenda Items
 Membership binder
 What's Going On at Noisebridge
One short sentence about each of the following:
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (7PM, 2169)
- Python Mondays (6:30 PM, 2169)
- Project Euler now on Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m.
- SCoW craft group - Wednesdays at 7PM
- GameDevelopment - Wednesdays at 8PM, back from Berlin and 2010 class is in session
- Shop Friday still plans to come back when the shop is done.
- Sensebridge and the EEG group - Sundays at afternoonish (1-2ish) - come to try brain scanning
- Spacebridge - Sundays at 5PM planning meeting this Sunday to decide
- Knots Go and Locks - Sundays 3PM
- Noisebridge Hacker Prom
 Project Updates
 2169 Mission
- Media Center, woot wooh.
 Consensus items
 Postflight Checklist
- Thank you all for coming to this episode of Noisebridge meeting, see you all same time, same place next week.
- Copy new meeting notes for next week, update main page on wiki.