Meeting Notes 2009 07 21
- Moderator: Mitch
 Agenda Items
- What Noisebridge is about.
- Treasurer's report
- Very brief primer on Noisebridge consensus process
- space report, 420 Clementina (pic below)
 Project Updates
- Voltron is being fixed.
- VA machine acquisition postponed until next month, negotiating with UCSF for space.
- Ember's new SoC is out, available in 4-8 weeks.
- PS3 machines have cell tools installed now.
- Makerbot is being assembled!
 What's Going On at Noisebridge
One short sentence about each of the following:
- PyClass (Monday 6:30PM, 83c)
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (8PM, 83c) postponed for 2 weeks
- Haschool (Tuesday 6:00PM, 83c)
- Machine Learning Wednesdays (8PM, 83c)
- Science/Engineering Huddle (8PM Fridays, 83c) come early for one-on-one
- Shop Class - Most Fridays @ 8pm, check out the wiki page for details.
- Natural Language Corners
- German Thursdays 7PM 83c, beginners earlier, advanced come later.
- French Wednesday
- Sensebridge Cyborg Group (Sundays)
- OpenEEG Sunday 3pm - 5pm
- DC3 Digital Forensics Challenge currently organized through web
- Go on Sunday 3pm
- Locks! Sunday 3pm
 Consensus Items
 Membership Binder
Some folks can't stick around for an hour long debate on if we want to move in or not, this item has been pushed up in ranks.
- Reading Names
- New member approvals
 Other consensus items
- Moving/2169_Mission Discussion and potential consensus.
 Discussion topics
- Loan for buildout expenses?
- Fundraising Party
- Add links to every agenda item up.
- Volunteers to lead the next meeting?
- Details of the meeting