Meeting Notes 2009 06 23
- Moderator: Matt
 Agenda Items
 Project Updates
 What's Going On at Noisebridge
One short sentence about each of the following:
- PyClass (Monday 6:30PM, 83c)
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (8PM, 83c) postponed for 2 weeks
- Haschool (Tuesday 6:00PM, 83c)
- Machine Learning Wednesdays (8PM, 83c)
- Science/Engineering Huddle (8PM Fridays, 83c) come early for one-on-one
- Shop Class - Most Fridays @ 8pm, check out the wiki page for details.
- Natural Language Corners
- German Thursdays 7PM 83c, beginners earlier, advanced come later.
- French Wednesday
- Sensebridge Cyborg Group (Sundays)
- OpenEEG Sunday 3pm - 5pm
- DC3 Digital Forensics Challenge currently organized through web
- Go on Sunday 3pm
- Locks Sunday 3pm
- Adobe Lightroom Class Thursday 8pm
- ToorCamp is next week, July 2nd though the 5th - rural Washington; many NB'ers and friends attending, plz to be joining!
 Consensus Items
 Membership Binder
- Reading Names
- New member approvals
 Discussion topics
- Shall we host an Arse Elektronika workshop? See Johannes's request here (I, Rachel, may not be able to be there tonight but please discuss this to see if we can consense on it next week)
- New space - When should we grow, does the wiki list all of our requirements/wishes, should we collect money prior to signing a lease, etc
- Add links to every agenda item up.
- Volunteers to lead the next meeting?