Meeting Notes 2009 06 02
- Moderator: Dr. Jesus
 Agenda Items
 Project Updates
 What's Going On at Noisebridge
- PyClass (Monday 6:30PM, 83c)
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (8PM, 83c)
- Haschool (Tuesday 6:00PM, 83c)
- Machine Learning Wednesdays (8PM, 83c)
- Science/Engineering Huddle (8PM Thursdays, 83c)
- Shop Class - Fridays (8pm, 83c)
- Natural Language Corners
- German Thursdays 6:30PM 83c, beginners earlier, advanced come later.
- Sensebridge Cyborg Group (Sundays)
- DC3 Digital Forensics Challenge
- Go on Sunday 3pm
- Hologlyphics/Noisebridge Grant Proposal Update - Hologlyphic Video Art
- Adobe Lightroom Class
 Consensus Items
No items have been discussed to death, so no quick decisions.
 Membership Binder
- Reading Names
- New member approvals
=== Other Business ===
- IRS request for additional information (see below)
 Discussion topics
- Air compressor in the shop
- 'Kids in space': Project funding proposal for Noisebridge Summer Camp
- Anti-funk power washing in the alley proposal: Alleviate Alley Aroma?
- Proliant colocation
- Fundraising for address space from ARIN
- MakerBot for Noisebridge?
- Status of 501c3 application (David Molnar)
- New possible location to present: [Valencia] (R. Miloh Alexander)
- Powerbocking class
- 445 Stevenson
- Add links to every agenda item up.
- Volunteers to lead the next meeting?