Board meeting 2008-09-07
- Finalize the incorporation, sign papers approving Bylaws, etc.
- write down the membership plan including suggested monthly dues so we can present it to the members in time to give them at least SOME discussion time
- Solve the *current* key issue to the best of our ability. I'd like to talk about transitive trust, etc.
- Work on a plan for consensus (in meetings and inter-board).
- Come up with a way to ensure meetings do not introduce new topics to be decided on the spot (per Rachel's request). Hopefully we can also come up with a format for meetings that we can all agree upon (no railroading, ensuring people are heard, etc).
- Discuss insurance issues.
- Resolve our interpersonal differences if possible (it seems possible to me).
- Air all of our grievances of the last few days.