WeKnow - Noisebridge collective knowledge bank
Noisebridge is affiliated with many knowledgable people in many disciplines. We should categorize and standardize these disciplines so that it is possible for anyone in our community to evaluate themselves against the totality of knowledge in a given discipline.
Simply put, we should make lists of what people know, so that anyone can learn it. This will happen because people will discover where they're at relative to others in the Noisebridge community, and will be able to decide to who learn from, or whether they should offer themselves as a teacher.
Disciplines of knowledge in WeKnow
Following are the different topics covered by WeKnow, with links to the knowledge we have on them.
- How do you put a program onto an Arduino (or Boarduino)?
- What is the basic difference between an actual "Arduino" and a Boarduino?
- What three types of input/output pins does an Arduino have?
- What three software calls (subroutines) are used in the Blink program?
- What Hardware (Microcontroller) is most commonly used in an Arduino?
- What can be controlled or activated or communicated by its output pins?
- What can be input/sensed with its input pins?
- What kinds of subsystems can an Arduino easily be connected to?
- What is the easiest way to use the Timer in an Arduino?
- What can Interrupts be used for?
- How do you set up a hardware interrupt subroutine?
- How do you configure Timer2 to output a 40KHz squarewave on a pin?
Replicators and MakerBots
- Push a local repo created on your laptop to your server.