I am Drew, but apparently there's already a couple of Drews. So, feel free to refer to me as MUX. Or Drew. I don't care.
I am new to San Francisco, as of July 2013. I have a number of hackerly interests. Some of them, in no particular order, are:
- internet/systems security
- cryptography/privacy (gpg etc)
- electronic music production
- ham radio operation
- Linux on a very large scale
- alternative energy systems
- offshore sailing
- track/fixie cycling
- martial arts
This is my GPG key fingerprint:
5801 7134 B54C 3D71 EBE1
CE24 F4DB 2528 5A46 A31B
I am not yet a member of Noisebridge. I am soliciting signatures on my application.