Wat? (usually What? but reliant on Watts)
- Music, sound, noise
- Embedded systems, robots, art, multimedia...
People call me drix, I started to come regularly in 2012 and I became a member on Dec 3rd 2013.
I like hacking hardware as much as software, let me know if I can help ;)
- cedric [at] honnet [dot] eu
- TWI - Tangible Wireless IMU: a tiny and low power wireless motion sensor, made in noisebridge.
- Circuit Hacking Mondays: I try my best to help you hacking electronics ;p
- Sifteo hacking workshop: learn how to program the best hackable platform ever!
- Hacker Trip To China 4 & 5: Simply the best way to discover Asia.