- Our industrial sewing machine is missing a part
- Some of our Makerbots aren't working
- The soldering and electronics area lacks basics and is extremely disorganized
- Our laser cutter
- (April 2013) lasercutter may need a new tube.
- June 2013 - may need a new USB Microcontroller https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Lasercutter#June_2013_-_Fix_the_LaserCutter
- Our Lasercutter is broken. it needs a new blade (see wiki)
(add/remove/amend equipment issues here)
What Will Be Done
A concerted effort to restore major equipment in the space to a functioning state
What Areas in the Space Will This Affect
Who Will Be Doing It
Anyone interested, outreach to topic-specific mailing lists for knowledge and experience.
Why This Will Be Good
We'll have a functional hackerspace for hardware creation and crafting
Why This Will Be Bad
- Inevitably things will break again in the future
- For some people, change is scary :)
How Long Will It Take
In A Fantastic World, What Extra Budget Would You Like
A budget for parts would be wonderful, amount dependent on what's needed.
Are There Any Other PFAs This Would Work Well With
Are There Any Other PFAs This Would Contradict