Revision as of 23:08, 1 October 2008 by Mlp
Add to this page an item that you want, with your name (4 tildes sign your name if you are logged in). If you have something on this page to give away, talk to the person.
- a cert from a CA that is trusted in most browsers root ca's so no more untrusted cert crap (yes certs suck, we could also not use https by default)
- a pony (pwnie would do)
keyword = wishlist to find this page more easily .
- 20 folding chairs -- something like 
- 4 or 5 folding banquet tables
Dust Mop -- similar to 
String Mop & Bucket -- your standard string-headed mop and yellow wheeled bucketwhy are these always yellow?
- Trashcans -- 4 large kitchen-style trash cans
- Payphone - Something that is suitable for installation outside of the building on the street.
- Room Dividing Bookcase -- Something like  that is free-standing, wide and tall
- A comprehensive first aid kit -- Schoen 20:52, 1 October 2008 (PDT)
It would be cool to have
- a soldering station
- clamps and vises
- an oscilloscope
- with high voltage probes, please?
- a function generator
- a regulated power supply
- It's pretty easy to build a variable (0-24V) DC power supply. I built the one on my bench and it's been very reliable. It's a good one-afternoon project; I can run a workshop if people will bring their own parts. Mlp 23:08, 1 October 2008 (PDT)
- a microscope (I've had good luck recently with the Dino-scope USB microscopes)
- American Science and Surplus has lots of cool microscopes in the sub-$500 range.
- a USRP -- Schoen 20:26, 1 October 2008 (PDT)
- a high-voltage power supply