What's in the neighborhood around 2169 Mission?
Really nice gastropub with yummy sliders (mini-burgers), roast beef sandwiches and pork belly donuts. Does takeout!
- 2140 Mission (between 17th & 18th)
- Open daily from 11:30-Midnight.
- Kitchen hours: 11:30-10pm M-Th., 11:30-Midnight F-Sat
- Happy Hour: 4pm - 7pm - dollar off drafts
- free wifi (password: 4152527704 )
A tiny place, maybe six or eight seats at the counter, that's it. Almost as many Burmese grandmothers working behind the counter. Some of the food is great. Rubin's favorite: #10, Mango Chicken, $5.25 (and maybe a coconut for $2.50).
- 3406 18th St (between Mission St & San Carlos St) Map
- (415) 553-8911
- Mon-Thu. 10:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Fri-Sat. 10:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
On South Van Ness and 18th, good burgers and fries.
Organic Japanese, is across the street on Mission street. Vegan friendly.
Almost directly below 2169 on the corner of 18th and Mission Street. Vegan friendly.
Good cheap mexican, on mission just south of 18th.
Vegan food nearby.
A few doors away on Mission, on 16th between Mission and Valencia, and on Valencia between 16th and 17th.
Hardware and Related
- Lasts Paints Not a good range of supplies, but two doors away.