Revision as of 18:00, 20 October 2008 by Gba
- Please sign up below if you're interested in helping plan this event. Make sure to indicate when you would be available to meet, in person, to discuss party planning.
- gba - Tuesday, Thursday & Friday Evenings. Saturday all day, Sunday all day.
- ladyfox14 - Tuesday-Saturday all day though I will be busy checking out apartments this month as well as covering extra work shifts
- rubin110 - Friday the 17th most likely.
Meeting Notes 20081018
- at the meeting
- Someone suggested bracelets, but why? nobody here to support
- Suggested that the invite, when written, will be to "A Member and a Guest"
- Suggested name for the open house: "Halloween Hack"
- Designated drivers or transportation would be nice for Mik.
- Suggested time for event: 7p - 11p
- For general meeting: We need volunteers for cleanup
- Suggested beer for the keg: Bass (NO ARGUMENTS HEARD ON THIS ONE)
- For general meeting: Can we use noisebridge funds for party supplies?
- For General Meeting: What projects would we like to show off at the open house?
- Suggested Projects
- Stein's Wii visuals
- Hacked Pumpkins
- Stanford laptop orchestra
- Suggested Projects
- For General meeting: Safety: People need to bring important shit home for the open house.
- Suggested time for costume contest: 9PM
- Need to know: how late can we go, and at what noise level?
- Suggestions for Music:
- Jukebox with controller
- Mix CD compiled by someone
- For general meeting: we would like people to RSVP by the tuesday before the open house
- We need to draft the invite
- we'd like to use disposable & environmentally friendly party supplies
- suggestion for decorations: j-pop theme, with UV lights
gba 17:55, 20 October 2008 (PDT)
Comments & Discussion
PLEASE: Use the [+] tab above to add comments.
A comment typically looks like this:
---- I think we should serve chicken feet. ~~~~ ----
- Ideas for the party
- We should show off some cool projects, like the Wii visuals system.
- We should have inclusive snacks and beverages.
- This means alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks.
- This means vegetarian friendly munchies.
- In parallel with "non-restricted" munchies? Michiexile 17:44, 15 October 2008 (PDT)
gba 00:31, 15 October 2008 (PDT)
- We should have cool visuals playing on the projector.
- It would be cool if we had face paint if anyone wanted to get creative. And anyone for glow sticks?
- We need to remember to get wrist bands to give out to the attendees.
Actually ... y'know .. chicken feet _would_ be cool.
- Homebrew candy - candycanes? (difficult, involves HOT sugar and preferably marble benches), candied stuff (violet, lavender, ginger, et.c. - involves MUCH less mess, but still hot sugar), chocolate, et.c.
Michiexile 17:44, 15 October 2008 (PDT)