Pulse Necklace 24June2009
Choker Hack Notes, June 24th, 2009
We tried crimp beads with surface mount LED and conductive thread. Very difficult to make, and prone to break apart. Probably won't work for us.
- flexible PCB (like from China Choker), but how expensive is it?
- home made conductive glue, replaces the crimp beads. Made from glue + lubricating graphite.
- "silk screen" circuit using conductive paint
- lacquered wire
- fabric circuit (using sari - metallic sheen is conductive!)
Recommend to avoid conductive thread, not make homemade conductive glue.
- find conductive glue to buy
- get price on flexible PCB (Eric)
- get "Super Shield" conductive aerosol spray