About Policy Wonks
The Policy Wonks are a Noisebridge committee dedicated to greasing the wheels of Noisebridge's vast administration, and cutting through red tape. We're here to tidy up policy matters, and make Noisebridge's structure easier to understand and navigate. We're the secret cabal that does this tedious work in the shadows so that you don't have to put up with it at weekly meetings.
Our current big project is updating and rewriting Noisebridge's bylaws so that they better represent our ethos.
The current members of the Policy Wonks committee are:
If you want to join the Policy Wonks, email Kelly or Tom.
Whenever we meet, we fill out an agenda here beforehand. When we're done, we add a summary, and any things that we have to do. When we complete our tasks, we
strike out those items here.
18 Jan 2012
- discuss last night's meeting's response to proposed membership revisions
- discuss any other items that were referred to us at last night's meeting
- plan revising the by-laws
- agree on our next meeting time/place
16 Jan 2012
- membership expiry
- comittee meta-conversation
planning by-laws revision
To Do items: