|Because Your _____ Needs a ______|
DATE: Saturday, 10-August-2013
- Free Reed Vibrating Society - Music in Motion
- Dull Richards - Bluegrass
- Mock Church - Experimental Blues
- The Majors - Garage Rock
- Carl & Beatrice - Cabaret
- Noisejam Orchestra - Electro-acoustic Soundscapes
- DJ Nobody
- Eloisa Bravo - Standup Comic
- Brian Fields - Standup Comic
- David Gborie - Standup Comic
- Joe Lasqo - Visual Synthesis & The Sounds of the Big Bang (sped up 100 sextillion times into the audible range)
- Fruit Helmet - Fretless, Hawaiian Noise
- Jeremy Hatch - Acoustic Folk, Country and Blues
Admission, Food, and Booze
- This is an All-Ages event, which anyone may attend.
- We will strive to provide Vegan, Gluten-Free food options.
- Alcohol will not be sold by Noisebridge, and you will take responsibility for anything alcoholic you bring into the space.
Tables and Demonstrations
Please add your own table demonstration, and invite your friends! Your table should be setup and ready to go at 4pm.
|Table or Demonstration Reserved||Name of provider||Email of provider|
|Haircuts||James Sundquist||sundquistjames AT gmaiL|
|LEDs||Dana and (add your name!)||User:Dana|
|#fencing demonstration, discussion, kit and score box hacking||Caroline and... firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Modular Synthesis Hands-on Learning||Douglas||Your email|
|Your Table or Demonstration||Your name||Your email|
Will be livestreaming performances and such from the space. For more info or to help contact l00nie-crew via User:thex
Volunteer Setup & Teardown Sign-up
Help with Friday Evening Clean(Fri), Morning Setup (11am-2pm), Teardown (11:00pm-Late) and/or Sunday Morning Clean (Sun) between Friday, August 9th, and the morning of August 11th. Please add your name to this list if you can commit to helping, and indicate if you are committing to Friday Evening Clean, Morning Setup, Teardown, Sunday, or all for the complete event.
List of Volunteers
|Your Name||Pre-Cleaning (12pm), Setup (3pm), or Teardown (10pm)|
|James||All, except Sunday||sundquistjames AT gmail|
|Your name||What you're volunteering for||Your email|
What Else Do We Need?
Help with the following
- Event promotion! Contact your friends and enemies. Link to this page. Paste around the Facebook invite.
- Help with setup and teardown
- Find a Henna artist
- People to design custom stickers on the lasercutter
- A kissing booth
- Someone to take amazing photographs of the event as it is happening. Know anyone????
General Things You Can Do
- Add your own table (at no cost) to promote your interests throughout the event.
- Volunteer for space security, general cleanup, setup and teardown.
To get involved, add yourself to this page
Ask questions by quickly registering and posting to Noisebridge-discuss