Revision as of 00:50, 3 February 2012 by Lizzard
Resources for Occupiers who live in Noisebridge
- Don't live at Noisebridge!
- Where to store your belongings
- Storing stuff on member shelves is not cool.
- City Storage, 150 Otis St. (between Gough and Duboce),415-557-6339, Hours: 9am-3:30pm
- Where to shower
- Mission Neighborhood Resource Center: http://sfhomeless.wikia.com/wiki/Mission_Neighborhood_Resource_Center
- Where to get food
- look up Tastebridge meeting nights
- Go volunteer at Food Not Bombs: http://sffnb.org/
- Where to get free wifi access
- Noisebridge wireless access is excellent
- Where to sleep without being hassled
- Sleeping at Noisebridge is not excellent
- Try getting involved with Homes Not Jails: http://www.homesnotjailssf.org/wb/pages/faqs.php