Noisebridge is an infrastructure provider for technical-creative projects, collaboratively run by its members.
Vision: Our vision - what our space is all about!
Infrastructure: Stuff we provide (online/offline)
Organizational: Our organizational decision-making page
Library: Information pertaining to projects we're working on.
Potential Locations: Scouting for the right location!
Identity: Logos, stickers, t-shirts and stuff
Hackerspace Infos: Howtos, Background, and friendly Hackerspaces elsewhere
Board and Officers: Information about our formal organization.
- Meetings (almost) every Tuesday, generally at 8 PM US/Pacific
- This week: Tuesday 2008-08-12, 8pm, place: People's Cafe, 2015 Shattuck Avenue (at University), Berkeley
- Last week's meeting: Tuesday 2008-08-05
- ... (more in the Meeting Notes Archive)
- September 2008: Soldering Workshop — Learn to solder for total newbies (or learn to solder better!), including surface mount
- September 2008: Processing Workshop — Learn this very easy-to-use programming language!
- 2008 February 16: Brain Machine Making Workshop: Our first hardware sprint!