Noisebridge is an infrastructure provider for technical-creative projects, collaboratively run by its members. We are incorporated as a non-profit educational corporation for public benefit. Read more about Noisebridge...
Upcoming Planned Events
- Monday 7pm june 15 - Eagle workshop, session number 2
- Monday 8pm june 15 - AdvancedPy
- Saturday and Sunday June 13 and 14 - RoboGames 2009
- Tuesday June 30 - Powerbocking class
- The unofficial Google calendar for Noisebridge
- Circuit Hacking Mondays - Weekly workshop to solder stuff! Learn how to solder from some of the best out there.
- PyClass - Learn how to program using the Python programming language.
- Wednesday Machine Learning - Weekly get-together about Machine Learning.
- German - A weekly group to learn German for all levels.
- Professional VFX Compositing With Adobe After Effects - Learn how to create photo realistic visual effects composites using After Effects. 7-10pm (skips the third Thursday of every month)
- Five Minutes of Fame - Monthly set of lightning talks on diverse topics (third Thursday of each month)
- Science, Engineering & Design Huddle - Weekly group to discuss design approach, share techniques, and solve any problem you may be having with your project(s). 7pm
- Mandarin Corner - Weekly study group to practice Chinese language -- this class is on temporary hiatus until organizers such as yourself regroup and start it up!
- CrazyCryptoCnight - Weekly night starting at 6pm for discussing cryptography. Novices and experts welcome alike!
- Sunday Cyborg Group - 11AM (sorry) weekly gathering to work on projects like artificial senses (just go click the link)
Vision: Our vision - what our space is all about!
Safety in the Space: What to do in case of an emergency.
Infrastructure: Stuff we provide -- servers, bulk parts orders from Digikey/McMaster/Mouser, project spaces, specialized tools.
Library: Information pertaining to projects we're working on.
Concepts: A place to share your project ideas and to find like-minds.
Donate or Pay Dues: Here is where you can see how easy it is to Donate to Noisebridge or to pay your monthly Membership Dues.
Identity: Logos, stickers, t-shirts and stuff.
Press Coverage: mentions of Noisebridge in the media (both blog and dead tree).
Hackerspace Infos: Howtos, Background, and friendly Hackerspaces elsewhere.
Board and Officers: Information about our formal organization.
Meetings every Tuesday at 8 PM US/Pacific at 83 C Wiese St. This meeting is for members and non-members alike, everyone is welcome. Agenda items tend to typically include introductions, updates on projects happening in the space and upcoming events. Meetings normally end with general socializing and in depth discussion of any topics brought up earlier.
Get in Touch
- IRC channel - irc://chat.freenode.net/#noisebridge
- Mailinglist - Best way to keep informed of upcoming events
- Facebook group
- Legal Requests (information removal, etc)
Or just drop by the space. We're here almost all the time, although evenings are best.
Noisebridge is up! We began building Noisebridge in Feb 2007. Since December 2007 we've had regular Tuesday meetings, and as of October 1st 2008, we have a physical space. We are currently awaiting our 501(c)(3) status.