MoinMoin is a wiki written in Python. The current stable release 1.9.x is used at many community sites, in intranets and on local desktop installations.
We are currently mostly working on MoinMoin 2.0 (short: moin2), which is a rewrite of the codebase, quite different internally, much more powerful and easier to hack than 1.x was.
moin developers visiting Noisebridge
Bastian Blank and Thomas Waldmann will be in California between Oct, 12 2012 and Oct, 26 2012.
We'll likely visit Noisebridge between the 22nd and 24th Oct (and we'll be at Baypiggies meeting on the 25th in case we won't meet at Noisebridge).
To find the best date / time, please enter your name and availability there:
We could do a small presentation about moin2:
- what is it?
- what's new? (in general and also recent news from GSOC 2012)
- what needs to be done to release it, how you can help
We could also do some moin hacking, if there is interest.
- Thomas Waldmann (moin core developer and maintainer)
- Bastian Blank (moin core developer)
- (please add your name above, maybe add your moin/wiki/python related interests and/or skills, so we can address them)