Meeting Notes 2014 02 18
You should read the meeting instructions forthwith!
Don't forget to post the meeting notes to the wiki and e-mail the discussion list with a short summary.
These are the notes from the The XXXth Meeting of Noisebridge. Note-taker: FIXME YOUR NAME HERE; Moderator: FIXME THEIR NAME HERE.
- One or two bullet points of high-level meeting summary.
Short announcements and events
- Josh: tonight 4D fractal viewing at 23:00
- Dan: looking for people interested in mediation and technology. Tentatively on Sat.
Sun/Monday: b-sides SF, security conference.
- The name of the applicant, the week of their application, and their sponsors.
Tom with the membership description, suggestion to call it the "council" binder) Hephaestus: week 4+ Kate Kligman: 4+ Douglas Barton: Cancelled. N0_Hat: week 2 Qbit: week 1 Howard Tsu: Week 1
- Funds in bank:
- Noisetor (See the bulletpoints at the bottom of http://noisetor.net/finances/#summary):
(Add any items which pass or are blocked to the Consensus Items History page.)
(Add any new items for consensus to the Current Consensus Items page.)
- List of names and short summary. For bonus points, link wiki user pages.
Brandon: file system related info
Ron: axe, ground hacking
Vee: Anarchist community space
Al: write prog
ean: dist. systems
John: summon brainwaves
Tom: plug-gable auth. modules
Sid: hacking anything
Melissa: hacking life
Morgan: Linux, soldiering
Robin: film tech art
Rayc: exploiting systems and patching them
Juan: enjoys it here.
Will: enjoyed frozen
Dan: programmer Now that the meeting is over, don't forget to post the meeting notes to the wiki and e-mail the discussion list with a short summary.