Meeting Notes 2013 10 08
|(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 18:29, 10 October 2013
You should read the meeting instructions forthwith!
Don't forget to post the meeting notes to the wiki and e-mail the discussion list with a short summary.
These are the notes from the The 286th Meeting of Noisebridge. Note-taker: metaone; Moderator: Danny.
- One or two bullet points of high-level meeting summary.
 Short announcements and events
- Thursday Oct 10, Event -
- See RACK list for network issues
- Stove is too dangerous, needs to be repaired
- Elevator - noisebroke ... Broken, unsafe, do not attempt to repair
- The name of the applicant, the week of their application, and their sponsors.
- Mary, Week 1, no sponsor yet
- Discussion: No way for new members to be created as members are not available to vote
 Financial Report
- Funds in bank: $33,585
- Noisetor (See the bulletpoints at the bottom of http://noisetor.net/finances/#summary): ~$10-15,000
 Consensus items
(Add any items which pass or are blocked to the Consensus Items History page.)
 Door Codes Upstairs Entry
Door code system functional needs better reliability, repair system - hold on consensus
 Access After 23:00
For a trial period of 3 months, Noisebridge shall be open, from 23:00 to 10:00, only to Members, guests of those Members present in the space, and those people with two Member endorsements in the membership binder...
Discussed at length.
Consensed, Kevin and Jon stand aside.
(Add any new items for consensus to the Current Consensus Items page.) Noisebridge hours / members/times / security / sleeping - More Discussion/3 months trial to collect data with monthly checkin meeting
Hosting a benefit for Noisebridge this Thursday night, 24th and Shotwell Astrisk Gallery 18:30-21:30 Loc OSM
Curating a photographers art at benefit
Need a thank you note, 501c3 details
Set-up Noisebridge table with info, demos, merchandise
 Discussion Notes
Now that the meeting is over, don't forget to post the meeting notes to the wiki and e-mail the discussion list with a short summary.