Meeting Notes 2013 09 03
You should read the meeting instructions forthwith!
Don't forget to post the meeting notes to the wiki and e-mail the discussion list with a short summary.
These are the notes from the The 281st Meeting of Noisebridge. Note-taker: FIXME YOUR NAME HERE; Moderator: FIXME THEIR NAME HERE.
- One or two bullet points of high-level meeting summary.
Short announcements and events
- Cancellation of Rebase meetings
- Progress of 9/1 Hackathon and Noisebridge apps?
- The name of the applicant, the week of their application, and their sponsors.
- Funds in bank:
- Noisetor (See the bulletpoints at the bottom of http://noisetor.net/finances/#summary):
(Add any items which pass or are blocked to the Consensus Items History page.)
- Robert proposes a person must have at least a minimum of one active project to be at Noisebridge
- seriously? who do you think shwould decide what constitutes an "active project"? authoritarian nonsense like this shouldn't make it past discussion. noisebridge i am disappoint to see this listed as a potential consensus item. whoever proposed this should lurk moar and/or stop trolling.
- Pidgeon proposes to ban Dru from Noisebridge until there can be a confirmation that he does not jeopardize Noisebridge as a safespace
(Add any new items for consensus to the Current Consensus Items page.)
- Harvey is unwelcome at Noisebridge. He is prohibited from entering the space or participating in the community. Proposer: Adam.
- Chris aka Raging Bull should be banned permanently from the space after physically assaulting a member of the noisebridge community. Proposer: Ryan.
Pidgeon: Learning lock picking
Adam: working on the front
Emma: Just graduated. Visiting.
Josh: works on python stuff
Kevin: working on web design
Carlos: Knight of the Lamb
Jarrod: Note Taker,
Cynthia: retired Physician. Kitchen hacker
Robert: I do STuff (sic)
Douglas: Audio hardware hacker
Spinach: does video shit
Russel: does hardware
Bud Lizer: game designer
Jade: I participate
Harvey: Software hacker. Working on a USB
David: Old member, Happened to be passing by.
Douglas: Audio stuff
Josh: 3d printing stuff Now that the meeting is over, don't forget to post the meeting notes to the wiki and e-mail the discussion list with a short summary.