Meeting Notes 2013 06 25
You should read the meeting instructions forthwith!
Don't forget to post the meeting notes to the wiki and e-mail the discussion list with a short summary.
These are the notes from the The 271st Meeting of Noisebridge. Note-taker: Naomi; Moderator: JC.
- One or two bullet points of high-level meeting summary.
Short announcements and events
- jarred: in Rebase mtg, we decided to remove a lot of debris. Call for help, awareness that we're going to be
- leif: michael shouldn't be at the meeting w/o giving advance notice. mike believes he did, but nobody else seems to have gotten the email.
- * mike's lawyer (ACLU?): "amend your ways" threatened to sue NB and Leif unless we "change our system". Leif wants the record to show that he told them to "get the fuck out."
- dana: on Thu 7 o'clock we're doing a workshop on ROASTING COFFEE.
- JC on behalf of Merlin: bike light workshop this Sunday.
- Martin: Noise Jam was this past weekend and it was awesome.
- RED SHIRTS NEEDED at Noisebridge for Tuesday and Saturday nights.
- Wade Ainsbury - has also been asked to leave. He HAD one sponsor, presently has none.
- Funds in bank: $35,993.76
- Noisetor (See the bulletpoints at the bottom of http://noisetor.net/finances/#summary): $12K
- We're AHEAD of our 3-month buffer, w00t
- Jake wrote to list wanting door access discussed.
- Casey and Josh say they will advocate for Jake.
- However no real discussion emerges.
- Leif's just going ahead and putting a time constraint on use of door codes, doorbell. Let's keep experimenting.
- Josh wonders if we would consider amending the membership process w.r.t. people who've been asked to leave the space.
- * Discussion quickly reaches conclusion that this policy would be redundant since we already consense on membership.
(Add any items which pass or are blocked to the Consensus Items History page.)
(Add any new items for consensus to the Current Consensus Items page.)
Things to be Repaired
- RetinaEngrave USB Laser Engraving Processor This is a USB Microcontroller - you have to order it from the manufacturer. It was reported to me that this needs to be replaced. It looks like it will cost $449 at the least. Reported to me that this was what needed to be replaced on the lasercutter
- Someone told me on the floor that the vinyl cutter is broken and a blade needs to be replaced.
- List of names and short summary. For bonus points, link wiki user pages.
Now that the meeting is over, don't forget to post the meeting notes to the wiki and e-mail the discussion list with a short summary.