Meeting Notes 2010 09 28
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
The Meeting of Noisebridge
== Crew ==
== Crew ==
Latest revision as of 13:53, 30 November 2010
The 129th Meeting of Noisebridge
Get someone to grab the membership binder now. Get someone to take notes.
- Moderator: Steve "Mr Domino" Dee
- Note-Taker: Ronald Miloh Alexander
 Introduction and Names
- What Noisebridge is about: "Noisebridge is a 501c3 nonprofit that provides a space for creation, collaboration, and learning about technology and creative projects. Noisebridge provides space, power tools, and infrastructure to help the public learn new skills and create cool things. Noisebridge continues to exist through and depends entirely on membership fees and donations. Our code of conduct is 'Be excellent to each other'."
- Round of introductions: What's your name, what do you do, and if you are new, how did you hear about Noisebridge? Start with the moderator and go left.
- A brief primer on consensus process: We agree and so should you!
open source project visitiations
Hbase --- ryan
NetFPGA -- adam
Noisebridge birthday party will happen this weekend on saturday Doors open early, and at 928 a decision will me made to direct the party funds. Funds: $10 pitch in requested. All ideas considered. Nosiebridge: To Your Wishes, an Evening of Guarenteed Chance
24 Hour Comic Festival starting at 11AM-11AM (the next on Saturday October see Link (ther's room for 3 more artists):
Tastebridge drinks are available and a Tastebridge donation bin is in the front.
Help is requested working on restoring the Kitchen to its grandeur on this hot night.
"Who's a HAM?" Whos an ameteur radio operator. Hinternet projects are proceding to provide data over radio BUILD A NATL wireless NETWORK w/o TRYING (sorry for the paraphrase) Discussion of Legality.. Next MEETING: Next Meeting: Saturday October 2nd at Noisebridge, also there will be a convention in San Ramon in Mid October, please contact Dr_JEsus or the Noisebridge-CQ mailing list if you can help out
 Financial Report
Funds in bank: There is no Financial report prepared at this time.
 Membership Binder
- Read off any names from the binder for the past month.
- Anyone up to join this week should introduce themselves then leave the area in search of gifts for the rest of the group.
Noisebridge members present consent that Elizabeth B. shall be added as a member of Noisebridge
 What's Going On at Noisebridge
One short sentence about each of the following:
For locations at Noisebridge, see a map of the 2169 location of Noisebridge.
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (Monday, 7PM, E Lab)
- Iphone Dev Meetup -- (Monday, 6PM, A. Church)
- Pyclass - Mondays (Monday, 7PM, A. Turing)
- GameDevelopment - (Wednesday, 7PM, E Lab/Main Hall]]
- SCoW craft group - (Wednesday, 7PM, SCoW area)
- Machine_Learning - (Wednesday, 7:30PM, A. Church)
- Linux System administration certification study group - (Wednesday, 6PM, A. Turing)
- Spacebridge - (Sundays, Main Hall)
- Knots, Go, and Locks! - (Sunday afternoon, Main Hall)
 Project Updates
 Consensus items
 Shannon: Kelly for treasurer
Treasurer's term is up. We need a new treasurer. Kelly has volunteered to step up. We are officially consensing on letting Kelly manage our money. (Other people can totally step up.) In the absence of anyone else, we're going to force Kelly to do it.
Discussion includes whether Kelly will complete the tem of service (1 year) and be able to maintain the work load of treasurer for the year starting from this date.
Noisebridge consents on making Kelly the treasurer.
 Discussion Items
Aside from above announcements, there are no dicussion items.
 End of Meeting
- PGP Key Signing could happen now, check the list to see who wants in on the action.
- Put back the membership binder by the Shrine at the northeast corner.
- Save the meeting notes to the wiki.
- Send a copy of the meeting notes to the discussion list.
- Copy the Meeting Notes Template for next week's agenda and update the main wiki page's link to it.
- Enjoy a cocktail with your fellow hacker or robot.