Meeting Notes 2010 02 09
Revision as of 19:35, 9 February 2010 by Ieatlint
- New ways to give Noisebridge money! Google Checkout and Square are now available to give us donations or pay dues.
Introduction and Names
What Noisebridge is about
- If you made a donation in 2009 and want a receipt for tax purposes, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, mailing address, the item or amount donated (and if money, the method), and the date of the donation.
Amount in bank: $15877.19 (We just received a $3.1k from Google)
Members in good standing: 66
- 2 people were approved but never paid.
- 16 people are more than three months late in dues.
- 25 people are late in dues (ie, have not yet paid for January).
- Leaving just 41 people who are not late in dues (only 23 of whom have paid for February).
Very brief primer on Noisebridge consensus process
What's Going On at Noisebridge
One short sentence about each of the following:
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (7PM, 2169)
- Python Mondays (6:30 PM, 2169)
- Project Euler now on Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m.
- SCoW craft group - Wednesdays at 7PM
- GameDevelopment - Wednesdays at 8PM, back from Berlin and 2010 class is in session
- Shop Friday still plans to come back when the shop is done.
- Sensebridge and the EEG group - Sundays at afternoonish (1-2ish) - come to try brain scanning
- Spacebridge - Sundays at 5PM planning meeting this Sunday to decide
- Knots Go and Locks - Sundays 3PM
- Noisebridge Hacker Prom
- Media Center, woot wooh.
- Thank you all for coming to this episode of Noisebridge meeting, see you all same time, same place next week.
- Copy new meeting notes for next week, update main page on wiki.