Meeting Notes 2009 11 10
Revision as of 22:01, 10 November 2009 by Rachel
Attendee Count: XX
Introduction and Names
What Noisebridge is about
Very brief primer on Noisebridge consensus process
What's Going On at Noisebridge
One short sentence about each of the following:
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (7PM, 2169)
- Python Mondays (6:30 PM, 2169)
- Security group - Thursdays 8PM except when 5MoF happens
- German is picked up again on Mondays?
- Material Fabrication Sessions aka Shop Class -- focusing on building stuff for the space at this time (Fri 8pm)
Need to schedule:
- New First Aid / CPR class from Michael (one time, approximately four hours)
- Hackers and the Law presentation
- Board elections. The board proposes a process described here: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/2009_Director_Elections. If you don't like that for some reason, come up with a proposal of your own and we can compare (please don't just say, this is bad, without suggesting an alternative). We should consense next week if possible.
- Library -- Johnm still plans to work on shelves, must fix radial arm saw first.
- Shop Work-bench -- Johnm still working on it...hopes to be done this weekend (7th/8th)
- Hack shelf
- Membership Binder
- Dunbar's Number