Meeting Notes 2008 07 15
Revision as of 09:21, 25 July 2008 by Maltman23
- Ben Henry on 150 Folsom
- Possible space on Valencia (adi)
- HOPE slideshow
 Meeting Notes
- Ben reported on Collab21's experience with 150 Folsom.
- The landlord is flexible on amount of space and on price, really wants a creative organization. Ben will introduce us; Andy will set up a visit for middle of next week after people are back from HOPE.
- Collab21 passed on it b/c not enough natural light, other concerns
- Space consists of 1600 sqft main room plus ~20x15 conference room and ~20x15 dedicated room.
- Landlord will need occasional use of main room and conference room, which will be noticed in advance.
- Pro: flexible price, friendly landlord
- Con: involved landlord could be strange power dynamic
- Action: we will meet the landlord, start looking.
- Andy reported that Ashwon Nevin(spelling?) is taking over a portion of the old New College complex on Valencia and looking to rent it out.
- Price TBA, might be more than our budget
- Might be set up more as an incubator/coworking space instead of a space all its own.
- We have stickers! Thanks, Andy! They are pink and pretty!
- Send slides to Mitch and Andy.
- JPGs or PNGs is fine, don't worry about resolution
- Include 10 words as caption
- Slides can be anything cool which you do, don't worry too much if it's an "official noisebridge thing."