Machine Learning Meetup Notes: 2010-06-02
Revision as of 22:40, 2 June 2010 by SpammerHellDontDelete
- Sampling: possible by student only, uses original data format, may need changes to work with current data. (Thomas)
- Distribute dataset -- provide to at least Thomas
- Superskills: Thomas & Mike attempts.
- Naive Bayes vs LibSvm (in weka!) vs Neural networks vs Regression
- Student classifier -- Java program to save/load models?! (can eliminate students not in test set!)
- Format for future meetings
- See how many students are new in the test set;
- Create statistics/histograms for IQ/chance features -- for discretization for Naive Bayes
- Add feature "IQ strength" & "chance strength"?