Linux.BSD.UNIX Open Learning and Hacking
Revision as of 13:15, 9 December 2012 by Maestro
- Topics are wide open...
- WE are here to learn by doing, teach by sharing what WE learn, and create by collaborating...
- ALL user levels are ALWAYS welcome and newbies are very sought after...
- People wanting to share cool things and teach them please come by...
- Students in Linux classes, Sys.Admin/N.A./D.B.A./Web.Dev/Coding and others encouraged to come...
- Projection, whiteboards, ssh to each other's boxes(if WE want), and cool toys will be used
Current projects of interest include but are NOT limited to:
- testing MOSH security and functionality
- NTFS systems
- redundant firewalls
- installing DEBIAN in a BSD jail
- the ZSH shell and why is everyone saying it's badassery?
- putting up a 'totally secure'(yes, WE are going to try) network @ NB and trying to break it
- killing gov. and other tracking/spying/privacy invasion and re-routing it
- totally open-source website design and implementation
- learning to write beautiful code
many others plus whatever you bring with you