Revision as of 19:35, 11 October 2008 by Mediapathic
Service software: Jinzora
Access Instructions: (Assumes local noisebridge network access)
- Add jukebox.sfo.noisebridge.net to your hosts file (ip address 172.30.0.20)
- Local TLD is enabled, so you can visit http://jukebox.noise in any web browser -- http://172.30.0.20
- Select the MPD Player to stream music over the room speakers or stream to play the files locally
- Administrator login:
- You no longer have to be logged in as admin in order to play via the MPD player. You can either use the not-logged in account, or create an account for yourself.
- The scheme for putting music on the the jukebox is still to sftp in and upload whatcha got (/var/music), then go to 'Media Management' and 'Rescan Media'. There is (theoretically) a web interface for uploading more music, but, really, why bother?