Instructables is running a sponsorship program, if a hackerspace or maker group writes 10 Instructables, they'll become eligible for a piece of equipment. Another 10 and the group is eligible for a laser cutter similar to our current 40W model.
Available equipment options:
- CarveWright version C
- Up! 3D Printer
- Juki TL-2010Q Long Arm Sewing and Quilting Machine
- Electronics package (Oscilloscope + shop supply)
- A/V package ( DLP Projector, photo lights & setup)
- Fill out the application form with equipment preference (Noisebridge currently has an Up! and older Juki)
- When we get 10 Instructables compile them into a guide
Want to help?
- Join the Noisebridge Group on Instructables
- Create an Instructable, put "Submitted by Noisebridge for the Instructables Sponsorship Program" on your Intro page
- Add your name and link below