History, Archive IE
Project status 5/10/2011
Today (5/10/2011) I've filled up the water bath (polystyrene) container with tab water and added the aquarium heater (200 w). I let it adjust to the temperature of the water to avoid rupture of the glass enclosure and switched it on, set on 30°C. I've moved our current experiment to the water bath and checked within two hours making sure that the temperature of the water bath is appropriate (by my hand, no thermometer available).
I plan to make the timer work within a day or two but I'll need hand with that because it doesn't have very intuitive interface.
Below is the short gallery of how did I set it up.