Revision as of 21:02, 28 June 2009 by Joachimp
Vegan Grocery list for Toorcamp 2009.
Reminder: RV only has stove top and microwave. And yes, there is a small fridge. Campfires presumably will also exist though?
Things to get:
- Vegan marshmallows!
- Pancake mix (need a recipe for vegan pancakes - not my forte) apparently this one is good and needs tons moar cinnamon! http://www.recipezaar.com/Vegan-Banana-Pecan-Pancakes-224147
Miloh Got some vegan mix at Rainbow 6/27
- hot chocolate mix **STILL NEED**
- gochujang (wtf is this?? --miloh)
Miloh got a liter of some Aloha Soy sauce *
- rice *got a 25lb of Jasmine rice, 2009 crop*
- quinoa! its a complete protein!
- maybe some noodles?
Miloh got masses of sliced dried shitake *
- sweet potatoes or yams
- coconut milk
Miloh got 3 2500mL restaurant size cans of coconut milk -- not enough, *
Miloh got lots of fry chips and stuff for making Night market foods..
- some vegan ribs, burgers (assuming refrigeration)
Miloh got lots of chinese vegan/tarian meat packs *
- canned black beans/red beans
- oils (olive, veggie)
Miloh got 2 gallons of corn oil for the cantina*
- potatoes (for breakfast or fries)
- soup bouillon cubes
Miloh got a lb of Rainbow VeganStock (is it vegan or vegetarian, can someone check this?)
- stuff for a stew (carrots, onions, potatoes, seitan or tofu, turnip)
- greens (kale, spinach)
- dark chocolate
- nut butter of some type