Bike Lights Workshop
Hack nights to create your own set of bike lights! They are:
- Cheap - $10-15 suggested donation for parts
- Durable - water- and shock-resistant, and easily repaired at Noisebridge
- Un-stealable - mounted to the bike chassis, not desirable to bike thieves, nor easily removable
- Gorgeous - bright, custom-colored, custom-designed
- Easy - you may pick up a little soldering skill; the rest is your kindergarten class on glue guns and stickers
I'm currently looking for a good name for these... D.I.Lights? Tantalights? Help me pick something :)
First held 4/19/13! Next one coming up, 6/30/13!
- Church classroom, at the back of Noisebridge
- $10-15 suggested donation for materials
- Start time 7pm
- We'll go tronning around town, after! Show off your lights and give them a trial run. :)
Generally led by Merlin, but anybody is welcome to teach. Also, would love to have guest teachers for extra spiffy touches (bike-powered energy source, POV hacks, ...).